Custom Instagram Infographics Gig Fiverr Description

 

Custom Instagram Infographics



I’m a Graphics Designer with over 3+ years Experience

is your Business suffering from Low Sales Despite having an Excellent Product or Service? Get this infographics pack and reach to your targeted audience

Infographics are most effective way to communicate and engage user than just an image or text. Grab this pack and monetize your service. I'll make custom infographics for different strengths

So if you're ready to get started just shoot me a message, order my gig and let me know what image or link you want at the bottom of your posts and I'll start working my magic ASAP!

What will you get

  • 1.       400 awesome premade infographics
  • 2.       I can make them unique by using your brand colors absolutely free
  • 3.       Potential VIRAL content - 1080x1080px, PNG
  • 4.       With your logo and Instagram handle on all graphics
  • 5.       Fast delivery - 48 hours only
  • Contact me before ordering incase of any confusion.

·          

Basic Pack

Standard Pack

Premium Pack

1 Day DeliveryUnlimited Revisions

 

2 Day DeliveryUnlimited Revisions

 

3 Day DeliveryUnlimited Revisions

 

·         Source File+ 2 UNIQUE images (PNG): Instagram (2160 × 2160, square)

 

Source file+ 5 UNIQUE images (PNG): Instagram (2160 × 2160, square)

·         Commercial Use

·         Conduct Research

10 UNIQUE images (PNG): Instagram (2160 × 2160, square)

 

 Thank you for reading my blog. If you like then follow and comment on the post.

Post a Comment

3 Comments